Saturday, January 16, 2010

Well here it is. I have given in and started a blog. I thought this would be a good way to document what I am up to day to day or week to week. I have so many interesting things happen in my life that I dont really record all that well. So here I will put them down, kind of a public journal of sorts. So to all who read enjoy... And if by some reason I offend you well then maybe you should not be reading this.

This week I did an install of an Air Conditioner in Leisure Word.. Or as we so commonly laughed when we said it as kids seisure world. I think of that every time I go there to do work. Anywho it is a retirement community in Mesa and it is full of mostly nice old people. People like Meg, who happened to need a new ac unit and happened to be a long time customer of Aloha, the company I work for. We had our lunch break on her back porch which backs up to the golf course. It was nice. But even nicer She gave us a few boxes of cookies when we were done. It turns out Meg started a cookie company and sold it to her son. The interesting thing about Meg is she has a gluten allergy so eating cookies is out of the question. She just makes new recipes and tests them on her guests for the company.. And thus the free cookies. She was happy to have people to give them to, and we were happy for the work at Meg's house..

1 comment:

  1. **SHAMELESS PLUG ** Those cookies are soooo yummy! Thanks for sharing Meg & Dil!

    ReplyDelete