Today since I did not have much work to do I started to clean the garage out.. Oh what a chore. The good thing is that I have many things for a yard sale so maybe I can make a little $$ from that since work has been so slow. So progress on that is coming. I worked my way through the storage rooms and found lots of things that I had forgotten about, mostly tools and air conditioner parts. So that was nice to discover all of those things in the middle of my mess. On to other things about my random life.
The other day some one heart attacked my car. And that was nice. Sunday morning I came out to that little surprise. I have not found out who did this but today I found out that a girl I dated for a few weeks last summer was in town last weekend. It seems she keeps stalking me, and I really have moved on. So it was probably her and well I'm not very excited about that at all. Which is my general attitude towards dating life in general. Maybe I'm a bit discouraged or just frustrated ( I think a bit of both ) but I have been coming back to the same conclusion that I don't really care. I want to care but I am a bit tired of getting my hopes up all the time. I'll be 31 in a few more weeks, and out of the singles ward. And I'm not going to go back and hang around after I leave. That to me is just weird. There is a reason you are not supposed to be there. Ill keep on trying to be social and make myself available till then but after that I've decided to not really hold my breath any longer in this part of my life. And I am ok with that. Its not what I want but that seems to be the course my life has taken, so I have taken my mission presidents advice that he gave me while in the mission. Look for the good in things focus on the positive and things will be better. As hard as that advice has been to follow it has helped me quite a bit.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment