( A note about this post, I wrote it about a month ago and am now just publishing it.)
Lucky.....
Sometimes I think I am really lucky. A few things on my vacation this past week reminded me of that. After the first day of fun at Disneyland I had a small random thought. I was wearing a tan pair of cargo shorts that I have had for a long time. I dont wear them that often. I thought about the last time I had worn those shorts to Disneyland and it made me stop and think. In ths spring of 2005 I was at Disneyland and the trip was really terrible. How different a few years have made things. How very blessed I am to have good friends who share my same standards and values, and who give me support in my difficult moments.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment