Sunday, July 10, 2011

The house.

I have had a few people ask me many questions about my house that I bought in December. I have not had much time to blog about anything so here it goes. I have spent almost every free moment I have over there doing stuff... I put back all the walls with some help from my friends and family. That was really nice of them to come and give me a hand. I had my neighbor Anthony Kayberry who just started his own plumbing company come and redo the pipes in my bathroom. He made the sink and the toilet switch places. To do this he cut a hole in the floor and moved some pipes. He also installed the bathtub. It took me quite a while to decide on which tub to buy. There are so many choices and I finally ended up buying one from Lowe's. So far I am happy with how it looks. It got installed and I drywalled the bathroom and tub surround. I also had a brick guy come and take out the bathroom window and put in brick most of the way except for the very top, there is one row of glass bricks now. I like the way it has turned out so far.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the house update! im glad you have had so many people who can help you with such a big project! did you get a standard tub or one with "feet" ?

    ReplyDelete