Sunday, January 23, 2011
A chain saw story
The other day I came home after working on my house. Lately my aunt has been teasing me saying if you keep tearing things out of your house you wont have a house left. Its been sort of a funny joke and I came home after using my chain saw and was talking about all of the things I have been chopping up. I chopped up two trees and a couple of bushes. Fun stuff, I do love using a chain saw. We were sitting around the dinner table discussing this when my aunt told a story about John Denver. Back a few years ago one day while watching the news, a story comes on about John Denver going through a Divorce. Apparently he got a little upset and when his former spouse demanded half of the stuff in the house, he got out a chain saw and cut everything in half. I thought to my self, I can understand his anger but it was just a bit funny. Some days I am still angry about my own divorce. It has been over three years since that has past. Maybe this week has been a bit much for me. It seems like I have had an unusual amount of people bothering me about marriage and other things. For the most part I am content with my life as it has turned out now. I do things when I want to and don't really pursue dating much, it is kind of low on my to do list. It's right up there with cleaning out the garage or washing the car. Yeah Ill get to it eventually just not today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment