
The Easter Pageant.
It has been a wonderful experience for me to be apart of. It seems that I needed a bit of a boost when it comes to testimony and self esteem. So this was the perfect thing to help me do this. Mom and Dad came to see me on one of the dress rehearsal nights and they both loved it very much. Every night before we go out into the audience we have a cast devotional in the chapel behind the temple. It has been so very nice. I am glad I had a push from my brother in law Matt to go try out, and I am glad that I made it in. I made so many new friends and had such a good experience participating in it. Thanks to all of you who came out and saw the Pageant and thanks most of all to my co workers at Aloha Air for helping me get off work every day on time to be in it.
Hey. Kind of offended that you didn't post the picture of you and me!!! I see how important I am to you!!:) Hehehe
ReplyDeleteI think thats wayy cool you got to be in it. So lucky & an unforgettable experience. You guys looked perfect from what I could see watching from the ground. Great job!
ReplyDeleteHEY DIL! I did not know you blogged and I did not know you were in the Easter Pageant. I'm so glad it was a great experience. If you don't mind, I will read your blog - OK?
ReplyDelete